Search f11

Search the f11 site...

Use the search form below to search the f11 site. Enter your search term and press enter on your keyboard.

Sign In

My Account at f11 Photography Magazine

Welcome to your "My Account" area. From here you can access and update your contact and membership details, view all orders including videos and workshops purchased and write reviews on items you've bought.

Sign In

Please enter your username and password to log in.

Username:
Password:
 

If you have forgotten your login details and need a reminder, click here:
Request Reminder

Photography Magazine

Guest Columnist - Angela Nicholson

Let’s hear it for the Girls


Angela Nicholson explains why she created a women-only photography community and
how she hopes it will help to address the gender imbalance in the industry

I’ve led quite a few photo walks, but a few years ago I lead one at an event that has stood out in my mind ever since. Until that point, 90 to 100% of the participants in the walks I’d led had been men and only 10%, at most, were women. This walk, however, was the other way round, with 90% women. When I asked if everyone had signed up together, I was told that they didn’t know each other but they’d looked down the list of walks and seen that I was the only woman leading one, so they wanted come with me. 

Sign In or Join F11 to read this article

Please enter your username and password to log in.

Username:
Password:
 

If you have forgotten your login details and need a reminder, click here:
Request Reminder